Need Google Cloud Support for your business?
We offer Google Cloud support, including G Suite, specializing in small to medium sized business operations.
As a Google Cloud partner, we will show you how Google fits with your business. HTML Global will work with you to develop a solution that offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools for any size business – all designed to streamline setup, minimize maintenance, and reduce your costs. Working with a partner ensures a personal support structure. We offer a complete setup solution complete with training materials and best practice implementation. We also help add value for our Google Cloud customers above and beyond what Google can supply on its own.
We handle the technical side of your implementation by:
- Setup of G Suite Directory Sync (GADS) to keep your G Suite accounts in sync with your current Active Directory environment, this reduces your tech staff’s workload by duplicating your user directory structure, user objects, and even groups.
- Setup of Google Cloud Password Sync (GAPS) to keep your users passwords in sync, this reduces future support calls, reducing the risk of users losing their passwords and ensuring an extra layer of security by only allowing users to change their password while physically at your location.
- General Administration, Setup or Troubleshooting of G Suite
- We can handle the whole domain administration console, ensuring your domain is setup with best practices customized to your organization.
- Migration of existing mail, contacts and calendars to Google Apps for Work. We manage the whole process ensuring your data is migrated and available to your users without interruption.
- Assistance and migration planning for desktop client users. We will help you put a plan in place to get your desktop client users into the cloud. Reducing the needs of your support staff and providing a better experience for your users.
- Direct support conduit. You can always reach out to Google for support but we offer immediate, direct contact with a specific individual point of contact for your organization. No need to wait on hold or email back and forth for a few days.