Helping others is in our DNA, it’s what we do after all… HTML Global gives each employee three paid community service hours per quarter to support charities and organizations of their choice.
Additionally we help support select organizations in our office’s local communities. If you have a community service project or non-profit that supports a great cause, let us know.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Technology sourcing and/or training for underprivileged youth
- Many families do not have access to basic things like a laptop, this greatly reduces opportunities for children later in life. HTML Global works with many organizations who purchase new equipment regularly and we have found a great opportunity to help keep e-waste out of landfills while helping underprivileged families at the same time. We do this by cleaning and repairing old equipment and getting into hands where it can have a second life.
- Organizations providing free community services that may be able to utilize recycled equipment
- Similar to the item above, many great non-profits need basic equipment that we can gain access to through our network of customers and partners. We help source free, lightly used equipment for these organizations where we can. Again this helps keep e-waste out of landfills and helps the community at the same time.
- Organizations providing STEAM education
For questions or to let us know about a project please use our contact form.