System migrations are as much about the software as the people. We help your organization to:
- Manage the deliver content to your teachers and staff about your decision to go Google and what to expect.
- Gather your tech savvy individuals to get them on board creating a positive outlook toward going Google.
- Provide printed and/or press materials about your decision and how it benefits your environment, teachers, staff and students.
- Setup a GoGoogle.yourdomain.org Training Site
- Including training tools
- First steps for teachers
- Contact information for assistance
- Video tutorials to setup Android and iPhones
- and other training guides
- Provide a train the trainer model for ongoing support with your internal staff.
We also handle the technical side of the process by:
- Setup of Google Apps Directory Sync (GADS) to keep your Google Apps in sync with your current Active Directory environment, this reduces your tech staffs workload by duplicating your user directory structure, user objects and even groups.
- Setup of Google Apps Password Sync (GAPS) to keep your users passwords in sync, this reduces future support calls, reducing the risk of users loosing their passwords and ensuring an extra layer of security by only allowing users to change their password while physically on campus.
- General Administration, Setup or Troubleshooting of Google Apps
- We handle the whole domain administration console, ensuring your domain is setup with best practices customized to your organization.
- Migration of existing mail, contacts and calendars to Google Apps for Education. We manage the whole processes ensuring your data is migrated and available to your users throughout the process.
- Assistance and migration planning for desktop client users. We will help you put a plan in place to get your desktop client users into the cloud. Reducing the needs of your support staff and providing a better experience for your users.
- Direct support conduit. You can always reach out to Google for support but we offer immediate, direct contact with a specific individual point of contact for your organization. No need to wait on hold or email back and forth for a few days.